| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waddington in October is quite mild at 10.3 °C (50.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched. A mere 47mm (1.9in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Waddington October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Waddington, Uk
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Waddington:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) WNW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 120.7 kms (75 miles) WNW
- Valley, Uk - 267.3 kms (166.1 miles) W
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 251.6 kms (156.4 miles) WSW
- Aberporth, Uk - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WSW
- Lyneham, Uk - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SSW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) SSW
- Hull, England, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) NNE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SE
- London, England, Uk - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) S
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) ESE
- Manston, Uk - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SSE
- Ostende, Belgium - 318.7 kms (198 miles) SE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) S
- Brighton, England, Uk - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) S