| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Waddington in February is cool at 3.3 °C (37.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in February is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in February is dry. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 8:55 long and the longest day is 10:40 long with an average length of 9:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Waddington February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Waddington, Uk
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Waddington:
- Eskdalemuir, Scotland, Uk - 294.7 kms (183.1 miles) NW
- Tynemouth, England, Uk - 212.9 kms (132.3 miles) NNW
- Leeming, Uk - 141.3 kms (87.8 miles) NNW
- Douglas, Isle Of Man, Uk - 282.1 kms (175.3 miles) WNW
- Manchester, England, Uk - 120.7 kms (75 miles) WNW
- Valley, Uk - 267.3 kms (166.1 miles) W
- Birmingham, England, Uk - 109 kms (67.7 miles) SW
- Aberystwyth, Wales, Uk - 251.6 kms (156.4 miles) WSW
- Aberporth, Uk - 296.3 kms (184.1 miles) WSW
- Lyneham, Uk - 211 kms (131.1 miles) SSW
- Cardiff, Wales, Uk - 277.9 kms (172.7 miles) SW
- Bournemouth-Hurn, Uk - 281.2 kms (174.7 miles) SSW
- Hull, England, Uk - 66.1 kms (41.1 miles) NNE
- Felixstowe, England, Uk - 185.2 kms (115.1 miles) SE
- London, England, Uk - 190.5 kms (118.4 miles) S
- Vlissingen, Netherlands - 339.9 kms (211.2 miles) ESE
- Manston, Uk - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) SSE
- Ostende, Belgium - 318.7 kms (198 miles) SE
- London-Gatwick, Uk - 220.7 kms (137.2 miles) S
- Brighton, England, Uk - 263.6 kms (163.8 miles) S